New York, NY - January 18: Pricer, the electronic shelf label systems and shelf-edge digital solutions leader, has partnered with Aisle411, a leader in product location applications and innovative merchandising and analytics solutions. By combining Pricer's in-store IR Product Positioning technology with Aisle411’s product location application, navigating to products inside stores comes to life. This new innovative solution opens up new ways to acquire product location data, create navigation solutions for shoppers and engage with customers while they shop providing retailers and brands insightful analytics on the path to purchase.
"This partnership creates exciting new opportunities for retailers and brands to better understand how shoppers interact with products inside stores and the products at the shelf." said Nathan Pettyjohn, Founder and CEO of Aisle411. "Pricer has created very powerful Shelf-Edge Solutions that when combined with Aisle411 smart merchandising products, enhances the in-store shopping experience for consumers."
"At Pricer, we're excited to be working with Aisle411." said Charles Jackson, EVP, Global Sales. "Aisle411 is an industry leader in helping people find products inside of stores. By combining Pricer's innovative ESL digital solutions with Aisle411 technology we can deliver robust mobile experiences for such things such as:"
1. In Store Navigation: Guiding the shopper and optimizing its shopping route.
2. Flash alert: indicating by flash, for example, to customers, products on promotion or to employees, out of stock products.
3. Geofencing: virtual areas in the store where shoppers will receive promotions or messages on their smartphone.
4. Task management: guiding employees on the store’s digital map and showing them with the flash exactly where they have tasks to carry out.
5. Click & Collect: guiding employees towards the products that they need to pick. The ESL flashes to indicate exactly where the product to pick is located.
6. Customer interaction (Near Field Communication - NFC): shoppers receive on their smartphone product information by tapping the NFC integrated ESLs with their smartphone.
To see a demonstration of Pricer and Aisle411's technologies at the NRF Big Show in New York City, visit booth 4429
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and founded in 2008, Aisle411 is a market leader in providing a product location data platform. Aisle411 provides a comprehensive local and in-store search and navigation solution for consumers, and shopper marketing analytics for retailers and brands. Aisle411’s proprietary system collects, organizes and monetizes retailers’ product inventory location data and enterprise software space planning systems and store maps, providing an omni-channel data platform that meets the scalability demands of leading retailers and CPG brands.
Pricer is the global leader in providing in-store shelf-edge digital solutions that enhance both store performance and the shopping experience. Pricer’s infrared ESL platform is fast, robust, interconnectable and scalable. Pricer’s range of holistic solutions are all built on this intelligent and flexible platform, and have been stacked according to the five major retail tenants they support:
• Price – guarantee price integrity to optimize sales and margins
• Performance – make operations more efficient and compliant; speed, agility, excellence, etc.
• Promotion – tailor and enhance promotions both digitally and physically at the shelf
• Personalisation – manage and improve your customers’ shopping experience
• Prediction –use Big Data to help your customers and your store’s performance
Pricer, founded in 1991 in Uppsala, Sweden, offers the most secure and fastest in-store shelf-edge communications solution. Pricer works with the world’s top retailers, small and large alike: grocers, DIY, electronics and speciality stores. Today, over 13 000 stores of the leading retailers worldwide are installed with Pricer’s leading platform.
Pricer AB (publ.) is quoted on the Nordic Small Cap list of OMX. For further information, please visit www.pricer.com